Tankless Water Heater
Southeastern MA Plumbers Install, Repair & Service Tankless Hot Water Heaters
It may be time to consider upgrading to a tankless water heater if you would like:
- “Instant” hot water on demand - no waiting for cold water to turn warm
- Energy cost savings – it takes less gas or electricity to deliver the hot water
- Water cost savings and conservation - use less water
- More space in your basement for renovation
- Run the washer, dishwasher and take a shower at the same time
- Combine hot water with your heating needs
With a tankless water heater, you no longer have a large tank taking up space constantly drawing on gas or electricity to keep the water in the tank heated. Most Southeastern MA homeowners can save an average of 30 to 35% on heating costs alone, with a properly installed tankless water heater. At Dun-RIGHT Plumbing & Heating we can show you the difference between conventional and tankless hot water heaters. We're sure you will quickly see how a tankless hot water heater can save you money, use less water, less energy, and give you an endless supply of hot water.
If you're looking for convenience, savings in your budget, a smaller water heater, or just want to "go green," call your trusted plumbing company today and schedule an appointment, you'll be glad you did! Ask about our Navien Tankless Water Heaters.